Monday, September 28, 2009

13 years

He is daring.



I am cautious.









He is truth.



I am compassion.



He hates onions.




I am trying to fix that.



His music is loud.




I turn it down.







I don't like conflict.



He likes talk radio.




I like taking walks.




He doesn't like "going nowhere."




I am practical.




He is a dreamer.





So it's perfectly clear that we were meant for each other. And anyway, if we hadn't found each other, we would never have known this:









Or this:








Or this:










And most definately not this:










So here it is, 13 years of living this crazy life together, and I'm still glad that I said yes. Happy Anniversary!




(I still don't know who they get it from.....)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

13 years
-Wamego wedding
-Spice cake wedding cake
-Rose petals preserved in a jar that I still have
- four kiddos
- Kansas, Nashville, Kansas
I can't believe that 13 years have flown by so quickly!

Terri

Jayna said...

Awww! How sweet!!

Happy anniversary you guys!!

Melanie said...

HAHA! Love the underwear on the head thing! Totally a boy thing! Happy anniversary. Hope you enjoyed it. Love Terri's post! I think the next 13 years will fly by quicker still! ENJOY!

Dana Leeds said...

What a cute post. :-) Happy Anniversary!!!