(If you didn't read my previous post... well ....you're just gonna have to read my previous post.)
Yes, I have a useful idea to share. It's probably not original. You probably already heard about it from some other mother's nifty, award-winning blog, but it's a Monday and I'm desperate to feel that I am contributing something worthwhile to someone, somewhere. And now...onto the show.
The wheels, they were a-turnin.
First I cut out some color-copy prints of Monet paintings and put one on top of each placemat.
Sneaky art lesson. They still don't know what hit 'em.
Then I replaced them with alphabet cards.
Not that they would EVER do that - get paint on the table.
So, it's become a pretty useful gadget, this plastic table cover, but I need even more ideas on how to use it - anyone? anyone?
Bueller??
3 comments:
It's brilliant! Absolutely brilliant
Genius! I love the idea of putting paintings under there. One friend of mine kept a huge world map under plastic on their dining room table, so if they were talking about world events at dinner, they could point to exactly where it was. Unless it was under the meatloaf platter. But I really love the idea of individual work areas, too. The possibilities are endless - spelling lists, name the planets, an empty face with a draw-how-you-feel-today project. I love it because you can print it and change it each day. Thanks for sharing! Now my wheels are turning.... ooo, map outlines, multiplication practice, nature studies...
Very cool ideas!! That's a great idea to use with the ever-dreaded "SPELLING LISTS" at our house. I may have to find myself one too!! And still laughing about Bueller!! OH MY!!
Post a Comment