Today's theme for Muffin Tin Monday was "Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs!" Now, we haven't read the book yet, and the one at the library was checked out, so all we could find was this
youtube video of a daddy reading it for his little girl! The boys are just dying to see the movie, so hopefully we'll be getting out to do that soon.

Here's what we did before lunch. I got this idea from someone's blog, but I can't remember whose! It's so cute - yarn spaghetti with pom pom meatballs!

Alli liked it better up here. I guess if she wants to wear pasta, I will appreciate that it's this kind of pasta. :)

For our muffin tin lunch, we had spaghetti in foil "bowls." (Couldn't think of a more clever way to put spaghetti in muffin tins.) I topped each one with a coctail umbrella, just in case there were showers of more meatballs.

Then I let them pour on their own spaghetti sauce, which they never get to do, so they actually liked that.

For dessert, we microwaved marshmallow "clouds" and watched them puff up!

Then Spencer added some chocolate chips and we sandwiched them between Ritz crackers for some makeshift S'mores. NOT a clean Muffin Tin lunch, but very fun!
Oh, yeah. I'm so funny.
Happy Monday!
5 comments:
THis is so cute...I love everything that you did for MTM!
Rwall neat tin! Love the clouds!
Very cute. Love the play "scegetti" as my son would call it.
Ooooo, just too cute! You are so creative. I just love the meatball cups and the pretend spaghetti.
I swear! You are sooooooo creative. WHERE do you GET the energy???
Post a Comment